Why Use LifeTime® Wood Treatment Non-Toxic Wood Stain?
For years contractors and homeowners have reluctantly used toxic wood stain applications to help maintain wood believing that there was no other safe alternative. Finally, an alternative is available.
Using a secret recipe handed down through three generations of European woodcrafters, this product has been used on outdoor wood for over 60 years. No toxic chemicals! Unlike some wood stains, LifeTime® contains no poisons or toxic ingredients. Friendly to plants, animals, and people, LifeTime® can be used in direct contact with garden soil without any toxic effect. By using this economical and environment-friendly wood stain product, you make a positive statement about conserving your environment.
Using LifeTime® will make your day and here's why:
- Leaves no harmful residue in soil or water
- Proudly manufactured in Canada using sustainable resources
- One easy application lasts a LifeTime® with no maintenance
- In use for over 60 years with proven results
- Safe for use in gardens
- Safe for children and play areas
- Can be safely used indoors too
- Ideal for decks, posts, log homes, sheds, doors, aging, graying and more
- Apply with brush, roller, spray or by dipping
- 1 gallon treatment covers 150-200 square feet and 5 gallon treatment covers 750-1000 square feet
- Can be applied down to 32 degrees
- Powder concentrate is light and easy to ship with indefinite shelf life
- No waste; mix only what you need, or store solution indefinitely
- Complete Satisfaction Guaranteed
How To Use LifeTime® Wood Treatment Non-Toxic Wood Stain
Easy to use
LifeTime® Wood Treatment non-toxic wood stain is purchased as a powder concentrate in 4.5 litre/1 imp gallon and 22 litre/5 imp gallon packages. Just mix the powdered stain with water. Apply to bare, untreated or pressure treated wood using normal application methods – brush, roller, dipping or spraying. Wood can be handled while wet without leaving marks on the wood making it a convenient application process during a construction project. The weathering process helps penetration and can be accelerated by wetting and drying the wood.
Easy to clean-up
LifeTime® Wood Treatment non-toxic wood stain cleans up simply with soap and water.
In its concentrated, dry form LifeTime® will store indefinitely. After mixing with water, the solution will keep in a sealed plastic container in a cool space out of direct sunlight. The water in the solution will eventually become stagnant unless distilled water is used in the mixing process. This stagnation will not inhibit the efficacy of LifeTime®. If you mix only what you need, you minimize the possibility of having large amounts of LifeTime® solution left over.
Sealers or colored stains
Sealers are not necessary and not recommended. LifeTime® Wood Treatment non-toxic wood stain does not seal wood but instead allows the wood to breathe and age naturally. Colored wood stains can be applied over LifeTime® but most commercial stains do not offer the weathering feature that is integral in the LifeTime® process. Water based pigments can be successfully added to LifeTime® and in the future Valhalla Wood Preservatives Ltd. will offer a range of tints that are compatible with LifeTime® Wood Treatment non-toxic wood stain.