Log End Seal
The end-grain of wood is particularly vulnerable and can act like tiny straws, drawing excessive moisture into the wood. Log End Seal provides a durable, water-repellent barrier against sun, rain, snow and ice.
For use exclusively with Lifeline wood finishes.
Made in U.S.A.
Features and Statistics
- Dries clear
- Protects from snow and rain
- Clean and dry
- Sand log ends
- Apply Lifeline stain before Log End Seal
- Use Log End Seal as needed depending on the climate and weather exposure
- Apply Lifeline stain to the entire home, including the log ends.
- When the Lifeline has dried, apply Log End Seal with a brush, taking care to completely cover the exposed log end. Wipe off any extra that may have worked its way onto the sides of logs.
- Apply Log End Seal before applying Lifeline clear topcoat.
- Wash equipment and brushes with a soap and warm water.
- Dry to the touch in 1-3 hours
- 30-40 square feet / gallon or 180 x 6" log ends