SculpWood Putty is a two-component, solvent-free, kneadable epoxy. It is moldable, carvable, lightweight, strong, and exhibits excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates. It is easily sanded and will accept paint, screws and nails.
- Use to replace rotted or chipped away wood; cracks and other cosmetic defects in window and door sills, frames, railings, furniture, etc.
- Will not shrink or become brittle after curing.
- Features a convenient 1:1 mixing ratio.
- Resin and hardener are easily mixed by hand.
- Can be easily shaped and tooled: will not slump or sag. Once cured can be sanded, carved or machined.
- Can be primed and painted to match an existing finish.
- Once cured will hold fasteners, nails, screws, etc.
- Part of the EndRot Wood Restoration System by System Three for permanent, non-structural repairs to rot and insect damaged architectural components.